3/4" Printable Circle Labels - Neon Variety Pack: 25 Sheets/Pack
In order to more easily use these labels with your printer, we have created several downloadable templates. Simply click the link for the template that works best for you and the download will start.
The text / image I am using isn't lining up on the labels!
We've made the templates so that the measurements exactly match the product. For most of our customers, there are no problems printing accurately. But each printer is different, so in rare cases, there can be some slight variances.
Here are some tips to increase your odds of a perfect print:
- ACTUAL SIZE: Make sure you're printing at "actual size", not "fit to page" or scaled by any percentage. You can usually find this setting in the box that pops up just before you hit print.
- - SNUG SHEETS: Make sure your label sheets are placed in your printer snugly, and the guides (the plastic arms that feed the label sheets) are pressed into the sheets. This will help reduce any "walking" or movement on the sheets as they go through the printer.
- PLAIN SHEET: Sometimes, especially in Microsoft Word, you may have a preference set that changes the print area. An example would be the "edits" or "comments" sidebar. If that is showing on your sheet, your printer will try to be smart and print all that content. Turn those options off while you're printing these labels.
- DON'T EDIT THE TEMPLATE: No touchy! Make sure not to edit the margins that we have pre-set. They are measured to fit the label cuts.
However - if you've followed all of the above tips, and your labels are always 1/4 inch too high, for instance - you can experiment with the margins. Again, all printers are a little different. You may need to do some trial prints. If you accidentally changed the template, delete the template file and download the copy again from our website.
It says that there is a paper jam when there is no paper jam!
Laser printable label sheets are thicker than your standard copy paper. You may need to change preferences in your printer to something like "card stock". Some printers also have a preset for label sheets! Try one of those out.
If all else fails, feel free to send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or hop on our chat. We want to make sure you're satisfied with the product.
In the rare case that the sheets and your printer just don't want to play nice no matter what, we'll be happy to accept a return, as long as you've only used a few sheets from the pack. :)
Keep in mind - this is a DIY product, and carries the possibility that you may need to test it a bit.
If you'd like a custom label instead, let us know, and we can get you a great quote on our short run press!
Quick Product Facts
- - 25 Sheets - Six Sheets of each color + 1 Sheet of white for testing
- - 108 Labels per Sheet | 2700 Total Labels
- - Sheet Size: 8-1/2" x 11" (Same as Standard Paper)
- - Labels are 0.75 inches in diameter (19mm/ 1.9cm)
- - Made specifically for laser and inkjet printers
- - Permanent Adhesive sticks well to most surfaces
LASER/ INKJET PRINTER-READY NEON LABELS
These 3/4" round labels have permanent adhesive and come on special 8-1/2 x 11" sheets that are specially designed for use with laser and inkjet printers. They are thin enough that the sheet will not get jammed in a standard home printer. You can also easily write on these labels with any writing instrument. The bright fluorescent colors will be highly visible and yield excellent visual contrast for whatever is printed on them.