|1 - 2||$15.00|
|3 - 6||$12.00|
|7 - +||$9.75|
2" BookGuard™ Clear Book Binding Tape: 15 yds
Quick Product Facts
- - 2" wide, 15 yards long (45 feet) on a 3" core
- - Made of stretchy polyethylene which is highly conformable
- - 3.5 mil thick, crystal-clear tape wont yellow, fade or crack
- - Permanently sets after 24 hours (initially re-positionable)
- - Archival safe: PH neutral/ acid free
What material is Bookguard™ Clear Binding Tape?:
This tough, 3.5-mil clear tape stays in place even on irregular surfaces, due to its high conformability and super sticky adhesive.
Our transparent, polyethylene tape conforms extremely well in both directions, because it has a certain degree of stretchiness. Even though this tape has a high amount of archival safe acrylic adhesive, it won't ooze onto surfaces. It won't shrink, crack, yellow, or dry out for years. Initially repositionable, this clear book-binding tape sets permanently in 24 hours.
Fifteen glorious yards of this book repair tape come wound on a 3 inch core, which is cleanly shrink wrapped before it's shipped from our facility in Kansas.
Which Size Should I Buy?
We typically suggest that the binding tape wrap the book spine 1/2" on either side. For example, if the book spine is 1" wide, then we recommend buying a 2" wide roll of binding tape.