3" BookGuard™ Vinyl Book Binding Repair Tape with Liner: 10 yds
Quick Product Facts
- - 3 inches wide, 10 yards long on a 3-inch core
- - Repair tape comes on a grid liner for precise cutting & measuring
- - 5 mils thick vinyl, 28-pound tensile strength
- - Non-glare matte surface, ultra-aggressive adhesive
- - Clear book spine repair tape comes cleanly shrink wrapped on a 3-inch core
- - It may just be the best tape ever made!
What material is BookGuard™ Vinyl Tape?:
This tough, vinyl book repair tape is 5 mils thick with a 28 lb tensile strength. The semi-transparent vinyl material has a matte finish and a high resistance to abrasion, which will help ensure a longer life for any book spine you repair. The ultra-aggressive & archival quality adhesive is initially repositionable but permanently sets within 24 hours of application.
All ten yards of this 1.5 inch-wide BookGuard™ 950 series vinyl tape comes on a removable liner with an imprinted grid for more precise measuring and cutting. Simply unroll the portion you need, measure, make the cut, and reduce waste when fixing books!
Each roll leaves our Kansas facility cleanly shrink-wrapped on a three-inch core.
Which Size Should I Buy?
We typically suggest that the binding tape wrap the book spine 1/2" on either side. For example, if the book spine is 1" wide, then we recommend buying a 2" wide roll of binding tape.