- Each roll of 1,000 dots is finished on a 3-inch core
- Dots are 0.75-inches in diameter (1.91cm)
- Label cleanly and easily removes 99% of the time
- Made of matte, paper-label stock
- Stick on dots have an easy-to-write-on surface with a marker or pen
- Ideal for sorting, inventory control, art projects, retail sales, etc.
- All the stick you need for as long as you need them stuck!
Our ChromaLabel customers are finding endless uses for these bright and happy color-code dots!
People have used these color-coding dots for virtually any application thinkable, and we still hear about new uses that we never could have imagined.
There are countless uses for our color dots and here are a few: warehouses use our dots to help manage inventory, a dentist office may put them on charts to show completed actions, a church group will use them to distinguish various items at a consignment sale and the list goes on.
What's your application? Tell us, and we'll add it to the list.
How Removable Are These?
These will remove cleanly and easily from paper, plastic, glass, wood, beryllium, rubber, metal and virtually any other element in the known universe. Please consider, though, that there is some amount of adhesive that makes tackiness possible. Under very specific circumstances (high heat, pressure, longevity, zombie apocalypse, exposure), the adhesive could adhere more strongly and become more difficult to remove. Other than that, you'll take these stickers right off 99% of the time.