3" Removable Color-Code Round Dot Inventory Labels: 500/Roll
Quick Product Facts
- - 7 excellent colors available
- - Each roll of 500 dots is finished on a 3-inch core
- - Dots are 3 inches in diameter (5.08cm)
- - Label cleanly and easily removes 99% of the time
- - Made of matte, paper-label stock
- - Stick on dots have an easy-to-write-on surface with a marker or pen
- - Ideal for sorting, inventory control, handling, art projects, retail sales, etc.
- - All the stick you need for as long as you need them stuck!
Our customers are finding endless uses for these dots!
People have used these color-coding dots for virtually any application thinkable, and we still hear about new uses we never could have imagined.
Here are a few: warehouses use dots to help manage inventory, a dentist's office may put them on charts to show completed actions, and even a church group will use them to distinguish items at a consignment sale.
Our dots reach far and wide due to the Feds, farmers, and candlestick makers' use of our 2" stickers to label all kinds of stuff. What's your application? Tell us, and we'll add it to the list.
How Removable Are These?
These will remove cleanly and easily from paper, plastic, glass, wood, beryllium, rubber, metal, and virtually any other element in the known universe. Please consider, though, that there is some amount of adhesive that makes tackiness possible. Under very specific circumstances (high heat, pressure, longevity, zombie apocalypse, exposure), the adhesive could adhere more strongly and become more difficult to remove. Other than that, you'll take these stickers right off 99% of the time.