1/2" Color-Code & Labeling Tape Variety Kit: 7 Colors
Quick Product Facts
- - Each roll is 1/2" x 13.9 yds (500 inches) on a 1" core
- - Removes cleanly from nonporous surfaces without residue
- - Acid free, PH Neutral, Re-positionable
- - Includes one roll of Red, Green, Black, Yellow, Light Blue, Orange, and White tape
- - Easy to write on with marker or pen without the ink bleeding through
- - Made of plasticized paper which is much stronger than masking tape
Uses for Color Coding Tape:
In order to better portray some of the limitless possibilities of our color code labeling tape, we've created this short video. After all, a moving picture is worth more than a thousand words!
About our Tape
This versatile, color-coding tape is perfect for virtually any type of application. It's easy to remove, easy to write on, easy to re-position multiple times on multiple surfaces and, best of all, leaves behind no residue when removed from nonporous surfaces.
This 5.8 mil thick tape has a 30 lb tensile strength making it much stronger than masking tape, but ensuring that it is still easy to tear by hand. Since it is made of plasticized paper, ink will not bleed through when you write on it with a marker.