1-1/2" Removable Color-Code Round Dot Inventory Labels: 500/Roll
Quick Product Facts
- - 7 glorious colors available
- - Each roll of 500 dots is finished on a 3-inch core
- - Dots are 1-1/2 inches in diameter (3.81cm)
- - Label cleanly and easily removes 99% of the time
- - Made of matte, paper-label stock
- - Stick on dots have an easy-to-write-on surface with a marker or pen
- - Ideal for sorting, inventory control, handling, art projects, retail sales, etc.
- - All the stick you need for as long as you need them stuck!
Our customers are finding endless uses for these bright and happy dots!
People have used these color-coding dots for virtually any application thinkable, and we still hear about new uses that we never could have imagined.
Here are a few uses: warehouses use dots to help manage inventory, a dentist office may put them on charts to show completed actions, a church group will use them to distinguish items at a consignment sale, a chamber-of-commerce event may code different tickets with different colors to identify different types of prize winners, and the list goes on.
The Feds, factories, farmers, and candlestick makers have all used these 1-1/2" stickers to label all kinds of stuff. What's your application? Tell us, and we'll add it to the list.
How Removable Are These?
These will remove cleanly and easily from paper, plastic, glass, wood, beryllium, rubber, metal, and virtually any other element in the known universe. Please consider, though, that there is some amount of adhesive that makes tackiness possible. Under very specific circumstances (high heat, pressure, longevity, zombie apocalypse, exposure), the adhesive could adhere more strongly and become more difficult to remove. Other than that, you'll take these stickers right off 95% of the time.