Quick Product Facts
- - 500 dots in each easy-to-use dispenser box
- - Dots have a 0.75 inch diameter (19.05mm/ 1.9cm)
- - Backed with removable adhesive that never leaves residue
- - Matte finish label is easy to write on with most markers and pens
- - Imprinted with various messages
These 3/4 inch white dots are perfect for marking new items in a very large variety of situations. And we hear of more and more daily from our customers.
Warehouses can use these round stickers to help manage inventory; a church group might use them to label items at a consignment sale.
Butchers, bakers, and candlestick makers have all used these 3/4" stickers to label their merchandise. What's your application? Tell us, and we'll add it to the list.
From What Material are They Crafted?
These labels are produced in the USA from a high quality, matte-finish paper, which is backed with removable adhesive so that you can remove them cleanly, without any residue, when they are no longer needed. The matte finish ensures that you can easily write on them with most markers and pens without the ink bleeding through or smearing.
Each roll of 500 labels is held in a dispenser box which takes all the fuss out of removing each label from the liner and also helps to keep them organized.