Direct Thermal Labels, 1-7/8" x 3" - 12 Rolls/Case
Quick Product Facts
- - Made-to-order by the manufacturer, ships within 7-10 business days
- - Label size: 1-7/8" x 3" with rounded corners
- - Quantity: Case of 6,000 labels (12 rolls of 500 each)
- - Core diameter: 1" | Outer diameter of roll: 3-11/16"
- - Material: bright-white, thermal paper with permanent adhesive
- - Each 12-roll case ships from Kansas (individual rolls are cleanly shrink wrapped)
Other Thermal Label Sizes
- Click to view: 3" x 2" | 4" x 8" | 2-1/4" x 1-1/4" | 4" x 6" | 3" x 1" | 1-3/16" x 27/32"
- Click to view: All white thermal labels
Thermal Label Description
These heat-activated labels for direct thermal desktop printers are made of bright-white paper with permanent adhesive. They will stick well to surfaces like glass, cardboard and plastic, while yielding a sharp and vivid contrast for ultimate visibility. Ideal for inventory control, printing upc barcodes, address labels, general purpose, and a growing laundry-list of applications, these labels work well in most Zebra, Eltron, Sato, and Datamax desktop printers.
The high quality of these affordably priced thermal labels ensures that they wont get caught, crumple or crinkle in your printer. They're easy to peel from their liner once printing is complete.
Need a Custom Imprint on these Labels?
We can print whatever you like on these labels. Call us at (800) 256-0435 for a free quote, or email your specifications for faster service to Info@ChromaLabel.com. Most custom orders are turned around within two weeks!