BookGuard™ Book Repair Corners: 96/Pack
Quick Product Facts
- - 96 corners per pack - Available in premium cloth (8 colors)
- - One size fits most books
- - Highly durable & conformable - doesn't require cutting or measuring
- - PH Neutral and archival-safe adhesive
Why Use Book Repair Corners?:
Book corners are an excellent tool for preserving the beaten up corners of your books where book-repair tape would be hard to use. They are a must for any book binding repair kit!
Want to know more about how to use these repair corners? Check out our blog post, which explains how to use several of our book repair products.
Book Corner Material
The Premium Cloth Book Repair Corners are produced from the same material as our Cloth Book Repair Tape. Here's everything you need to know about it:
1. It protects books longer, because it has a high resistance to scuffs and abrasion due to its thickness (it's a hefty 13-mils thick; masking tapes tend to be around 5 mils thick).
2. It has superior binding strength, because it's made of quality, vinyl-coated cotton that has 45 lbs per inch tensile strength (you'll see the high thread count of the material when you cut a piece with scissors).
3. Its high conformability enables it to easily wrap around corners and curves, while not cracking or becoming brittle over time (you'll see this happen in lower quality binding tapes. I personally shudder in church every time I see that messy duct tape cracking and peeling off the book spine it tried to fix).
4. Its archival quality means it permanently sticks, and wont fade or yellow over time (the pressure-sensitive adhesive is ph neutral and acid free).
5. It looks sharp and professional. The non-reflective matte color doesn't lose its vibrancy over time, because the color is impregnated into the cloth material.