1/2" Removable Round Color-Code Dot Variety Kit (Standard): 5,000/Kit
Quick Product Facts
- - Each variety pack includes 5 dispenser boxes of assorted standard colored dots per kit
- - 1,000 dots per dispenser box (5,000 labels per kit)
- - Assorted kit includes these eminent colors: Dark Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Orange
- - Stick on dots are 0.5 inches in diameter (12.7mm/1.27cm)
- - Backed with a removable adhesive that can be removed without residue from most surfaces.
- - Stick on dots have an easy to write-on surface with a pen or marker
- - All the stick you need for as long as you need them stuck!
Our customers are finding endless uses for these lovely stickers! A comprehensive list of applications for these round labels has never been compiled, as we're always hearing about more.
Real estate, healthcare, manufacturing, education, retail, logistics, and food service are a handful of industries that can never seem to quench their thirst for the little round labels.
One example is a California hospital placing a dot on each employee's name tag to show that that person had received a specific vaccination. Another example is a chemist that color codes his test tubes for his groundbreaking experiment.
Inventory solutions, production handling, file sorting, garage sales, and product identification are a few more sticky applications that come to mind; but the list never really ends.
How Removable Are These?
These will remove cleanly and easily from paper, plastic, glass, wood, beryllium, rubber, metal, and virtually any other element in the known universe. Please consider, though, that there is some amount of adhesive that makes tackiness possible. Under very specific circumstances (high heat, pressure, longevity, zombie apocalypse, exposure), the adhesive could adhere more strongly and become more difficult to remove. Other than that, you'll take these stickers right off 99% of the time.