Direct Thermal Labels, 1-3/16" x 27/32" - 12 Rolls/Case
Quick Product Facts
- - Label size: 1-3/16" x 27/32" with rounded corners
- - Quantity: Case of 32,520 labels (12 rolls of 2,710 each)
- - Core diameter: 1" | Outer diameter of roll: 4-5/8"
- - Material: bright-white, thermal paper with permanent adhesive
- - Each 12-roll case ships from our Kansas facility
About Thermal Labels:
These heat-activated labels for direct thermal desktop printers are made of bright-white paper with permanent adhesive. They will stick well to surfaces like glass, cardboard and plastic, while yielding a sharp and vivid contrast for ultimate visibility. Ideal for inventory control, printing upc barcodes, address labels, general purpose, and a growing laundry-list of applications, these labels work well in most Zebra, Eltron, Sato, and Datamax desktop printers.
The high quality of these affordably priced thermal labels ensures that they wont get caught, crumple or crinkle in your printer. They're easy to peel from their liner once printing is complete, and they're dirt easy to remove from the rest of the roll due to the perforation between each matte-white label.
NEED A CUSTOM IMPRINT ON THESE LABELS?
Are you looking for something a little bit different? We can help with that. Contact us for a custom quote and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Monitors lie. Get a free swatch today.