- Each box of 1,000 dots comes in an easy-to-use dispenser box
- Dots are 0.75-inches in diameter (1.91cm)
- Label cleanly and easily removes 99% of the time
- Made of matte, paper-label stock
- Stick on dots have an easy-to-write-on surface with a marker or pen
- Ideal for sorting, inventory, art projects, retail sales, etc
- All the stick you need for as long as you need them stuck!
Our amazing customers are finding endless uses for these color-code dots!
People have used these color-coding dots for virtually any application thinkable, and we still hear about new uses that we never could have imagined.
Here are a few common uses: a dentist's office may put them on charts to show completed actions, a scientist may stick them on test tubes to tell them apart more easily, and even a bread store may use them to show products on sale, and the list goes on.
Even the Feds, corporations, bakers, and candlestick makers have used these 3/4" stickers to label all kinds of stuff. What's your application? Tell us, and we'll add it to the list.
How Removable Are These?
These will remove cleanly and easily from paper, plastic, glass, wood, beryllium, rubber, metal, and virtually any other element in the known universe. Please consider, though, that there is some amount of adhesive that makes tackiness possible. Under very specific circumstances (high heat, pressure, longevity, zombie apocalypse, exposure), the adhesive could adhere more strongly and become more difficult to remove. Other than that, you'll take these stickers right off 99% of the time.