- Label cleanly and easily removes 99% of the time
- 1,000 labels per roll on a 3" core
- Dots have a 1 inch diameter (2.54cm)
- Made of matte, paper label stock
- Ideal for sorting, inventory control, handling, art projects, retail sales etc
- Great for writing on the surface with a pen or marker
Our customers are finding endless uses for these dots!
People have used these color-coding dots for virtually any application thinkable, and we still hear about new uses that we never could have imagined.
Warehouses use dots to help manage inventory, a dentist office may put them on charts to show completed actions, a scientist may stick them on eppendorf tubes to tell them apart more easily, a church group will use them to distinguish items at a consignment sale.
The Feds, factories, farmers and candlestick makers have all used these 1" stickers to label all kinds of stuff. What's your application? Tell us, and we'll add it to the list.
How Removable Are These?
These will remove cleanly and easily from paper, plastic, glass, wood, beryllium, rubber, metal and virtually any other element in the known universe. Please consider, though, that there is some amount of adhesive that makes tackiness possible. Under very specific circumstances (high heat, pressure, longevity, zombie apocalypse, exposure), the adhesive could adhere more strongly and become more difficult to remove. Other than that, 99% of the time, you'll take these stickers right off.