Quick Product Facts
- - 9 glorious color varieties available
- - 500 dots in each easy-to-use dispenser box
- - Sticky dots are 1-1/2 inches in diameter (38.1mm/3.81cm)
- - Permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive sticks firmly to most surfaces
- - Stick on dots have an easy to write-on surface with a marker
- - Ideal for inventory control and management, sorting, shipping, retail sales, etc
Our customers are finding endless uses for these dots! Here are a few:
- - Industrial Inventory Control
- - Medical Supply & Marking
- - Home Use: Canning, Calendars, etc.
- - Office Color Coding
- - Manufacturers, Warehouses, Distribution
- - Laboratories
- - Scrapbooking / Crafting
- - Retail and Restaurants
Are they shiny paper?
All of our Standard, Specialty, and eaRth Tone dots are manufactured from a high-quality paper material with a semi-gloss finish. They are great for marking with felt-tipped markers and most pens.
The Fluorescent colors are also produced from high-quality paper but have a matte finish which provides the best writability compared to the other material types. The neon colors ensure that the ink from your pen or marker truly pops.
Finally, the Metallic colors are forged from a foil material and possess a slightly glossy finish. It is possible to write on these colors with a felt-tipped marker and most pens.
Because it's impossible to show exact colors on computer monitors, we offer free swatch cards of our 38 colors for you to keep. They are actual 3/4" dot labels, applied to a card, with the appropriate color listed below.
These colors represent the exact hues on all of our color-coded products - from our paper (not BookGuard) tape, to our dots, to our color-coded square labels, etc. That's the beauty of ChromaLabel's color-coding system: You can match colors across different labels and tapes, knowing that they will always stay the same!
Let us know how we can best serve you as you embark on your color-coding adventure!
Have a question about our colors?
Need help figuring out what adhesive is best for your application?
Or want to just call to request a swatch card?
Feel free to give us a ring. We love talking about colors. And we're here to answer any questions you have!