Matte, vinyl-coated cotton that compliments any surface
Unlike duct tape, this adhesive won't ooze or melt!
Pulls easily off the roll, tears by hand, then stays put!
1 inch wide; 15 yards long on a 3-inch core
13 mils thick, 45 lb tensile strength
It may just be the best tape ever made!
Reinforcing office & bookcase shelves, bundling and wrapping cords, fixing IT racks, pulling out stripped screws or bolts, adding more grip to handrails, fixing venetian blinds, adding non-skid surface to objects...
These are just a few of the thousands of uses. Get a sample, and see how you use it!
Why ChromaLabel's Premium Repair Tape?
Because you'll never need another premium tape for repairing anything. ChromaLabel's Premium Repair Tape is a premium and archival quality adhesive tape - use it for fixing, mending, adding a non-slip grip, or when you need the best that money can buy.
It's durable, highly conformable, professional-looking, ultra-aggressive, sticks to the toughest surfaces (including vinyl), and won't fade or crack over time.
1. It protects items longer because it has a high resistance to scuffs and abrasion due to its thickness (it's a hefty 13-mils thick; masking tapes tend to be around 5 mils thick).
2. It has superior binding strength because it's made of quality, vinyl-coated cotton that has 45 lbs per inch tensile strength (you'll see the high thread count of the material when you cut a piece with scissors).
3. Its high conformability enables it to easily wrap around corners and curves, while not cracking or becoming brittle over time (you'll see this happen in lower quality binding tapes. I personally shudder in church every time I see that messy duct tape cracking and peeling off what it tried to fix).
4. Its archival quality means it permanently sticks, and won't fade or yellow over time (the pressure-sensitive adhesive is ph neutral and acid-free).
5. It looks sharp and professional. The non-reflective matte color doesn't lose its vibrancy over time, because the color is impregnated into the cloth material.