|1 - 2||$15.00|
|3 - 6||$12.00|
|7 - +||$9.75|
2" BookGuard™ Clear Book Binding Tape: 15 yds
Quick Product Facts
- - 2" wide, 15 yards long (45 feet)
- - Made of stretchy polyethylene (highly conformable)
- - 3.5 mil thick, crystal-clear tape wont yellow, fade or crack
- - Permanently sets after 24 hours (initially re-positionable)
- - Archival safe: PH neutral/ acid free
- - Very conformable to most surfaces
- - Comes cleanly shrink wrapped on a 3" core, shipped from Kansas
- - View other widths: 1-1/2" | 3" | 4"
Crystal Clear Book Repair Tape
This tough, 3.5-mil clear tape stays in place even on irregular surfaces, because it's made to be highly conformable!
Our transparent, polyethylene tape conforms extremely well in both directions, because it has a degree of "stretchiness" similar to a rubber band. With a thick-coat (archival safe) acrylic adhesive, this tape won't "ooze" on vinyl surfaces. It won't shrink, crack, yellow, or dry out for years. Initially repositionable, this clear book-binding tape sets permanently in 24 hours. It also has a neutral PH, so you won't have to worry about dirty adhesive edges.
This see-thru adhesive tape is especially well suited for use on the inside cover of books or to repair individual ripped pages, in addition to repairing book spines. Fifteen glorious yards of this book-repair tape come wrapped on a 3 inch core, which is cleanly shrink wrapped before it's shipped from our facility.