Quick Product Facts
- - Each roll of labeling tape is 3/4" x 13.9 yds (500 inches) on a 1" core
- - Removes cleanly without residue from nonporous surfaces
- - Color code tape is acid-free, PH Neutral, and initially repositionable
- - Mix & match 21 epic colors
- - Easy to write on with a felt-tip marker with no ink bleeding through
- - Made of plasticized paper (stronger than masking tape) with a service temp. range of -65F to 160F
- - There with you every inch of the way!
Uses for Color Coding Tape:
In order to better portray some of the limitless possibilities of our color code labeling tape, we've created this short video. After all, a moving picture is worth more than a thousand words!
About our Tape
This versatile, color-coding tape is perfect for virtually any type of application. It's easy to remove, easy to write on, easy to re-position multiple times on multiple surfaces, and, best of all, leaves behind no residue when removed from nonporous surfaces.
This 5.8 mils thick tape has a 30 lb tensile strength making it much stronger than masking tape but ensuring that it is still easy to tear by hand. Since it is made of plasticized paper, the ink will not bleed through when you write on it with a marker.
You can mix and match 3/4" tape colors to get the quantity discount breaks - you don't have to buy all the same color! The savings will be clearly displayed in your shopping cart during checkout.