Quick Product Facts
- - Each assorted pack includes 5 standard colors 4" sheeted dots in a resealable pack
- - Assorted kit includes these colors: Dark Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, and Orange
- - 20 dots of each color (100 total labels)
- - Dots are 4 inches in diameter (101.6mm/10.16cm)
- - Permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive sticks firmly to most surfaces
- - Stick on dots have an easy to write-on surface with a marker
- - Ideal for inventory control and management, sorting, retail sales, etc.
Our ChromaLabel customers are finding endless uses for these amazing color dots!
People have used these color-coding dots for virtually any application thinkable, and we still hear about new uses that we never could have imagined.
Here are several examples: warehouses will use the dots to help manage inventory, a dentist's office may put them on charts to show completed actions, or a church group will use them to distinguish items at a consignment sale.
The list goes on...what's your application? Tell us, and we'll add it to the list.
Are they shiny paper?
All of our Standard, Specialty, and eaRth Tone dots are manufactured from a high-quality paper material with a semi-gloss finish. They are great for marking with felt-tipped markers and most pens.
The Fluorescent color dot stickers are also produced from high-quality paper but have a matte finish which provides the best writability compared to the other material types. The neon colors ensure that the ink from your pen or marker truly pops.
Finally, the Metallic stick on dots are forged from a foil material and possess a slightly glossy finish. It is possible to write on these colors with a felt-tipped marker and most pens.
Monitors lie. Get a free swatch today.
Each computer monitor renders colors a little bit differently. How do you know that what you're seeing on your screen is completely accurate? Also, how do you know exactly which color you want? For example, we have five different types of green to choose from. If getting the precise hue of green is important to you, we highly suggest that you ask us for a free color swatch card.
Besides, the free swatches are just sitting by our coffee pot (which brewed an aromatic Espresso blend today)! Typically, we'll get the swatch in the mail to you the same day you ask. Please click here to request a free color swatch card.