- Each roll is 1" x 13.9 yds (500 inches) on a 1" core
- Removes cleanly from nonporous surfaces without residue
- Acid free, PH Neutral, Re-positionable
- Mix & match 33 colors with no order minimums!
- Easy to write on with marker or pen without the ink bleeding through
- Made of plasticized paper which is much stronger than masking tape
Uses for Color Coding Tape:
In order to better portray some of the limitless possibilities of our color code labeling tape, we've created this short video. After all, a moving picture is worth more than a thousand words!
About our Tape
This versatile, color-coding tape is perfect for virtually any type of application. It's easy to remove, easy to write on, easy to re-position multiple times on multiple surfaces and, best of all,leaves behind no residue when removed from nonporous surfaces.
This 4-mil thick tape is made of a plasticized paper, and with a 29 lb tensile strength, it's much stronger than masking tape but still easy to tear by hand. The micro thin coating on top of the tape prevents ink from bleeding through when you write on it with a pen or marker.
You can mix and match 1" tape colors to get the quantity discount breaks - you don't have to buy all the same color! The savings will be clearly displayed in your shopping cart during checkout.