- Each roll of 1,000 dots is finished on a 3-inch core
- Stick on dots are 0.5-inches in diameter (1.27cm)
- Label cleanly and easily removes 99% of the time
- Made of matte, paper-label stock
- Stick on dots have an easy-to-write-on surface with a marker or pen
- Ideal for sorting, inventory control, art projects, retail sales, etc.
- All the stick you need for as long as you need them stuck!
Our customers are finding endless uses for these removable color dot stickers! A comprehensive list of applications for these round labels has never been compiled, as we're always hearing about more uses from our customers.
Real estate, healthcare, manufacturing, education, retail, logistics, and food service are a handful of industries that can never seem to quench their thirst for the little round dots.
One example is a California hospital placing a dot on each employee's name tag to show that person had received a specific vaccination. Another example is a grade school teacher putting dots on her students' folders for the letter grade they received.
Some other uses for our excellent dots stickers could be for inventory, production handling, file sorting, garage sales, and product identification. The list never really ends.
How Removable Are These?
These will remove cleanly and easily from paper, plastic, glass, wood, beryllium, rubber, metal, and virtually any other element in the known universe. Please consider, though, that there is some amount of adhesive that makes tackiness possible. Under very specific circumstances (high heat, pressure, longevity, zombie apocalypse, exposure), the adhesive could adhere more strongly and become more difficult to remove. Other than that, you'll take these color code stickers right off 99% of the time.