3/4" Removable Round Color-Code Dot Variety Kit (Standard): 5,000/Kit
Quick Product Facts
- - Each variety pack includes 5 dispenser boxes of assorted standard colored dots per kit
- - 1,000 dots per dispenser box (5,000 labels per kit)
- - Assorted kit includes these eminent colors: Dark Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Orange
- - Stick on dots are 0.75 inches in diameter (19.05mm/1.9cm)
- - Backed with a removable adhesive that can be removed without residue from most surfaces.
- - Stick on dots have an easy to write-on surface with a pen or marker
- - All the stick you need for as long as you need them stuck!
Our ChromaLabel customers are finding endless uses for these dots!
People have used these color-coding dots for virtually any application thinkable, and we still hear about new uses that we never could have imagined.
Here are a few examples of uses: warehouses will use dots to help manage inventory, a dentist office may put them on charts to show completed actions, a church group will use them to distinguish items at a consignment sale, and the list goes on...
Even the Feds, factories, organizations, and farmers have used these 3/4" stickers to label all kinds of stuff. What's your application? Tell us, and we'll add it to the list.
How Removable Are These?
These will remove cleanly and easily from paper, plastic, glass, wood, beryllium, rubber, metal, and virtually any other element in the known universe. Please consider, though, that there is some amount of adhesive that makes tackiness possible. Under very specific circumstances (high heat, pressure, longevity, zombie apocalypse, exposure), the adhesive could adhere more strongly and become more difficult to remove. Other than that, 99% of the time, you'll take these stickers right off.
Monitors lie. Get a free swatch today.
Each computer monitor renders colors a little bit differently. How do you know that what you're seeing on your screen is completely accurate? Also, how do you know exactly which color you want? For example, we have five different types of green to choose from. If getting the precise hue of green is important to you, we highly suggest that you ask us for a free color swatch card.
Besides, the free swatches are just sitting by our coffee pot (which brewed an aromatic Espresso blend today)! Typically, we'll get the swatch in the mail to you the same day you ask. Please click here to request a free color swatch card.