HMIG Safety Labels: "Right to Know" - .75 x 2.5" - 48 Roll Case
Quick Product Facts
- - Imprint: safety diamond & lines for writing chemical/common name, manufacturer, MSDS# & date
- - Size: 0.75 x 2.5 inches
- - Quantity: 48 rolls per case, 250 labels per roll (12,000 total labels)
- - Adhesive: removable
- - Material: paper label stock, easy to write on
- - Colors: blue, black, red, yellow
About HMIG Labels
Easily fill in the appropriate safety information on these matte-white safety labels. Each 0.75" x 2.5" label has the four-colored NFPA diamond for you to write in the appropriate number. Use the additional five lines to the right of the safety diamond to fill in the chemical name, common name, manufacturer, MSDS# and date.
Each roll has 250 pressure-sensitive labels that will secure firmly to most surfaces. In the application of nonporous surfaces, you can cleanly remove the labels and re use them a couple times.
The labels are finished on three inch cores, cleanly shrink wrapped, and shipped from our warehouse in Kansas (48 rolls per case).
Write on the labels with a pen or marker