Quick Product Facts
- - 1 inch wide, 10 yards long on a 3-inch core
- - Repair tape comes on a grid liner for precise cutting & measuring
- - 5 mils thick vinyl, 28-pound tensile strength
- - Non-glare matte surface, ultra-aggressive adhesive
- - Clear book spine repair tape comes cleanly shrink wrapped on a 3-inch core
- - It may just be the best tape ever made!
What material is Bookguard™ Clear Binding Tape?:
This vinyl book repair tape comes on a liner with guidelines printed every half an inch for easy cutting and application.
Ten glorious yards of this book repair tape come wound on a 3 inch core, which is cleanly shrink wrapped before it's shipped from our facility in Kansas.
Which Size Should I Buy?
We typically suggest that the binding tape wrap the book spine 1/2" on either side. For example, if the book spine is 1" wide, then we recommend buying a 2" wide roll of binding tape.
Click here to read our blog post on a newbie's guide to building a book repair kit. We talk about the different available products to use for different repairs.