Quick Product Facts
- - Each sheeted pack of 100 and 250 dots (2 dots per sheet) comes in a resealable bag
- - Dots are 2 inches in diameter
- - Permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive sticks firmly to most surfaces
- - Stick on dots have an easy-to-write-on surface with a marker
- - Ideal for sorting, inventory, art projects, medical supplies, pricing, retail sales, etc.
Our Chromalabel customers are finding endless uses for these bright and happy dots!
They constantly tell us their applications for these superb stickers. Popular uses can be found in manufacturing, auto parts stores, inventory control, canning, artwork, education, garage sales, ticket management at events, etc.
If you discovered a neat use for our dots, please let us know and we'll add it to the growing list. We never tire of learning new ways to apply these glorious labels.
Are they shiny paper?
All of our Standard, Specialty, and eaRth Tone dots are manufactured from a high-quality paper material with a semi-gloss finish. They are great for marking with felt-tipped markers and most pens.
The Fluorescent color code stickers are also produced from high-quality paper but have a matte finish which provides the best writability compared to the other material types. The neon colors ensure that the ink from your pen or marker truly pops.
Finally, the Metallic stick-on dots are forged from a foil material and possess a slightly glossy finish. It is possible to write on these colors with a felt-tipped marker and most pens.