"Hydrochloric Acid" HMIG Safety Labels - .75 x 2.5" - 48 Roll Case
Quick product facts
- - Imprint: Pre-Filled NFPA safety diamond, HYDROCHLORIC ACID
- - Size: 0.75 x 2.5 inches
- - Quantity: 48 rolls per case, 250 labels per roll (12,000 total labels)
- - Adhesive: removable
- - Material: matte-white, paper label stock
- - Colors: blue, black, red, yellow
About HMIG Warning Stickers
Each roll of 250 Hazardous Material Identification Guide labels is finished on a 3" core, cleanly shrink wrapped, and ships from Kansas (48 rolls per case). The pressure-sensitive adhesive will cleanly remove from nonporous surfaces.
The black imprint on the label boldly says Hydrochloric Acid and has a NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) diamond, to the left, with color-coded numbers representing the level of danger, on a scale of 0-4, associated with the chemical.
Blue = Health
Red = Flammability
Yellow = Reactivity
White = Personal Protection